Bread Machine Honey Whole Wheat Bread

Author: The Caldwells // Category:

Tips: to make bread easier to slice, after it has cooled put it in the freezer until it starts to harden (about 1 hour). Then slice it and bring it back to room temperature!

1-1/8 cups warm water at 110°F
3 tablespoons honey
1/3 teaspoon salt
1-1/2 cups whole-wheat flour
1-1/2 cups bread flour
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1-1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast

Add ingredients according to the manufacturer's directions to your bread machine. Use the wheat bread cycle and light color setting.

Yields: 1-1/2 pound loaf

1 Response to "Bread Machine Honey Whole Wheat Bread"

Shauna Says :
22 July 2008 at 08:13

Hey Bambi I knew I'd seen your blog before but I couldn't find the link and now they're private! I wanted to tell you (if she hasn't already) that Angie Phillips is in our ward here in Monterey and I'm her visiting teacher. Small world.

Post a Comment